Around six months ago, I wrote a Python script to scrape Nature's job website. I haven't been using it much lately, but I tested it today and found it had broken. After an hour or so spent on it this afternoon, it's working again.

I found it pretty useful when I was searching for science jobs earlier this year. It's a lot easier to skim through a single HTML table than to click through tens of pages with twenty jobs on each page.

(You can also include keywords for location, employer or job title to filter out. I was working from the principle of not really knowing what kind of job I was looking for, so wanted to see most jobs, but knew that I didn't want, for example, all the positions for PhD training listed. Full instructions are on GitHub.)